From: Chen, Cheng <cheng.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2024 6:07 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Motion request

Hi Tony,

Can you add the following 2 motions to the motion list? Thanks,

Motion 1:

Move to approve the resolutions in document 11-24/1106r1 for CIDs 6002, 6003, 6004 and incorporate the changes into the latest TGbf draft.

Note: SP was supported with unanimous consent.

Motion 2:

Move to approve the resolutions in document 11-24/1258r1 for CID 6001and incorporate the changes into the latest TGbf draft.

Note: SP was supported with unanimous consent.

Best,

Cheng