Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] [Suspected Marketing Mail] [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Agenda/plan for Feb 17 TGbh telecon - AT 17:00 ET, Feb 17

Hi Mark,

Could you help put my contribution to agenda of next call?

360r0 the identification issue in pre-association    [Jay/Okan, Nokia]

In this contribution, we would like to do further discussion on current user cases and supplement some new ones.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang