Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] comments on the 332r31

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the elaborated explanation.

Hi Mark, all,

Issues tracking is updated to according to online/offline discussion with some members. Please let me know if you have the further concern on this.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0332-33-00bh-issues-tracking.docx

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang