[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Renaming Device ID

Dear all,
one of the comments assigned to me regards the change of Device ID to something more meaningful in the context of 11bh.
I have been thinking about this and I would like to propose "Persistent Opaque Identifier (POI)".
My reasoning is the following:
- It should not contain Device or STA or similar since considering the latest discussion this ID may be provided on a per-application basis.
- Regardless of how many POIs the device has, all of them are Persistent as key characteristic and also opaque to the MAC and PHY layers. Therefore, in my understanding they do not have a meaning from the 11bh point of view.

Thoughts?
Br
Antonio

--