[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Announcement of Motions on TGbh teleconference on August 30

All,

This is notification that TGbh will run motions on the teleconference scheduled for August 30th, 2022 (9:30 am ET).

Please refer to motions #9, 10 and 11 (slides 15, 16 and 17) in this document for the preliminary form/content of these motions: 11-22/0651r2.

If you would like to identify any CIDs that need further discussion, or have comments on the motion text, the below still applies to updates we can make upon group discussion.

Mark

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:24 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Motions on August 30 teleconference (TBC)

All,

I have requested that the August 30 TGbh teleconference be designed for running motions, this is still to be reviewed and approved.  (I’ll keep you posted.)

But, to start discussion, my proposal is to run the motions #9, 10 and 11 (slides 15, 16 and 17) in the TGbh motion deck: 11-22/0651r2.

Please respond to the reflector, if there are any concerns.  We have opportunity to:

  • “Pull” any CIDs which are not agreed.
    • Note that, per our discussion today, we recognize that some CIDs’ resolutions will have further modification as we discuss/address other CIDs.  For example, the CID 3 proposed change captures the intent to use the phrase “the identifier most recently received from an AP in the ESS” while we recognize that this sentence is likely to be reworded as we process other CIDs.
  • Modify the wording for clarity/completeness

and those changes can be made any time up to when the motions are held.  However, it would be helpful to have any such discussion ahead of time, please.

Thanks.  Mark