[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh agenda for Nov 29

All,

As I am trying to finalize an agenda for tomorrow’s (Nov 29) TGbh call, I note that I see no new contributions since the November F2F, and that I believe we addressed all contributions at that time (that the author said was ready for discussion).

So,…

  1. Are there any contributions on our pending list that the author would like to be on the agenda tomorrow?
  2. Is there anything I’m missing that should be added?
  3. I am encouraged by the discussion between Graham and Jouni on the reflector.  We can continue that discussion as a group on the call tomorrow, if that is appropriate.  That would be a logical follow-on from Jouni’s presentation on the last meeting slot which didn’t really get full discussion during the F2F session.

Let me know if anyone has comments on the above or other thoughts.

Thanks.  Mark