Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] 802.11 TGbh teleconferences through May

Hi Mark,

I suggest we refrain from stressing the result on any failed motion. If you look at the voting member name during the call, some members just make their ballot on the motion and then drop the call even if they don’t follow anything talked in 11bh meeting. If we follow such working styles, we can also invite other IEEE voting members to vote it, as the results, we will fall into the dead cycle again.

IMHO, we should focus on how much the compromise the group can made, no compromise, hard to move forward.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang