Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Motion on TGbh call, April 18

Hi Mark,

I updated the document to 22/1806r2. This document proposes text changes mainly based on 22/1329r17 and 23/0129r4.

22/1806r2 proposes to add PASN behavior for the Device ID. I am aware that Graham’s document talks about PASN for IRM. 22/1806r2 is a separate discussion on whether we should add PASN for device ID or not (the group would be considering doing both changes, correct? Correct.)

Thanks!

BR,

Okan