Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Agenda uploaded - plans for call

  Hi Jay,

   "opaque" is not a verb, it's an adjective. I think this sentence is better:

"An opaque identifier can optionally be constructed by the network using the procedure in

Annex Z or can employ a different mechanism provided it affords comparable security and privacy."

and if people are getting hung up on the word opaque we can add a definition of it for the terms portion of the amendment.

  regards,

  Dan.

--

"the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to

escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." – Marcus Aurelius