Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh language for Annex Z (WAS: Agenda uploaded - plans for call)

Hi Amelia, Dan,

Let's see the logic of the sentence " any procedure that affords comparable security and privacy," the security and privacy are a high level term, then we must find some elaborated criteria to quantify whether other procedure can provide the comparable “security and privacy”.  Amelia provides the several details criteria based on 802E-2020.

During the analysis, we find at least the first bullet has nothing to do with Annex Z. If the so called criteria is nothing with Annex Z, why you thought that items can quantify and determine other procedure?

For me,  a story like this “Dan is the top security expert in the world, you need find a comparable candidate member in security area”, the question is here how to determine the candidate member?

The so called criteria are “1. Two eyes, 2. One mouth, 3. Two ears…”. And then you explain Dan has two eyes, one mouth and two ears indeed, so Dan meet the criteria of security expert.

I’m not sure only my logic is mess up, or any member can help me understand the logic first.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang