[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated comment resolution spreadsheet

All,

I have now heard back from all commenters on LB284, and have updated the comment resolution spreadsheet with their agreed way forward (most of the comments are withdrawn, one remains with a rejection (but we’ll pick it up later, as an editorial change)).  Please review (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0669-02-00bh-ieee-802-11bh-lb284-comments.xlsx), and let me know if anyone has any concerns with the resolutions.  If not, then we should have a pretty quick call tomorrow to get over this next process hurdle and start SA ballot.

Thanks, again!

Mark