[STDS-802-11-TGBH] 24/305r7-- the proposed text for 11bh feature extension for MLO

Hi TGbe , TGbh memebers ,

I'm still working on the task to extend 11bh feature for MLO , please help review the latest proposed text(https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0305-07-00be-cr-for-rcm-relevant-cids.docx).  In order to meet 11be timeline  and Wi-Fi industry timeline requirement , it's great appreciated if   we could reach consensus in this round.

See the summary of the main change in this revision as bellow:

1) According to Binita's comments in May session, I add the case of the usage of IRM when a non-AP MLD may become a non-AP STA, or vice versa.

2) Add the extension in FILS authentication as MLO FILS authentication was included into 11be draft6.0(also, 11bh draft already define the usage of the two features in FILS authentication in draft4.0).

Welcome further questions and comments.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang (杨志杰)