[STDS-802-11-TGBH] MOTIONS: TGbh comment resolution spreadsheet/database uploaded, proceed to SA recirc

All,

I have updated and uploaded the latest TGbh comment resolutions, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0883-14-00bh-p802-11bh-initial-sa-comments.xlsx.

I believe this captures all resolutions made to-date, including on this morning’s meeting at the Sunnyvale ad hoc.

There are 5 CIDs left to resolve, in two contributions, and 2 CIDs that have a request to revisit the resolutions and make minor clean-up updates.  We will discuss those CIDs in today’s PM1.

Once the above is complete, I intend to run motions to adopt all our comment resolutions and start the SA ballot recirculation process.

If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.

Mark