Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBI] Latest comment spreadsheet uploaded

Thank you Patrice, I'll reach out as I work on those on these clauses assigned to me.

Take care

Jerome

---- On Thu, 11 Jul 2024 02:57:16 -0400 NEZOU Patrice <Patrice.Nezou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ---

Hi all,

Thanks PoKai for this first assignment.

After having parsed again the list of comments,  I would like to help also to solve CIDs related to subclause 9.4.2.337, 9.4.2.338, 9.4.2.339 and 10.71.2. My main concerns are the IEs and action frames used to manage EPOCH parameters and groups.

Regards.

Patrice