[STDS-802-11-TGBK] [TGbk] Follow-up on the D2.0 MDR resolution discussion 7/9

Dear TGbk:

Thank you for the discussion on the D2.0 MDR issues that still need resolution. We resolved 5 of the 7 questions with just 2 remaining, see link below:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0879-03-0000-ieee-p802-11bk-d2-0-mandatory-draft-review-mdr-report.docx

The remaining questions are listed below for your convenience, referencing D2.0.

1) P32.21, is this “may” correct?  Is there more that should be specified?  (Such as, if the bandwidth may be 320 MHz, may it also be something else worth stating?)

No change. BTW, it is out of scope of MDR.  TGbk Editor to bring this item to the TG for discussion (if when?).

TG RESOLUTION: TBD

2) P100.12, is an adjective missing in the first phrase of, “Transmission … may start if ..”?  Compare to the “and” phrase, which is “shall start _immediately_ if…”

TGbk to bring this item to the TG for discussion (may reverse the order?)

TG RESOLUTION: TBD

Please propose solutions to these points over email to achieve a consensus before the Montreal meeting. I'll then incorporate them into 879r4 and we can motion approval of the document next week.

Thank you,

--Roy Want (Tech Editor)