Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] [TGbk] Follow-up on the D2.0 MDR resolution discussion 7/9

Jonathan:

Thank you for your proposed resolutions of the remaining MDR review comments.

I've integrated these proposed resolutions  and your contribution to section 2.1.4.1 (Style Guide 2.4.1 – Information Elements/subelements – Naming) into 879r4, link below. (all editorial)

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0879-04-0000-ieee-p802-11bk-d2-0-mandatory-draft-review-mdr-report.docx

TGbk:  please review the resolutions. If you are happy with the recommendations/actions, we'll motion this document at the IEEE 802.11 Montreal meeting next week. If you have any changes, we can discuss them in the meeting in order to  reach consensus.

Best regards,

--Roy
Google Android
Location & Context Team