Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Call for Nominations for TGbn Ad-Hoc (PHY/MAC) Chairs

Dear Alfred and all,

I want to nominate Jeongki Kim for the MAC ad-hoc chair for 802.11 TGbn.

Jeongki Kim has been actively participating in IEEE 802.11&16 standards development (802.11ah/ai/ax/ba/be and 802.16m/16p) for about 17 years and has made several hundred technical submissions to those TGs and was recognized for his outstanding contributions to those TGs.

Jeongki has been serving as the MAC ad hoc chair of the IEEE 802.11be Task Group since Nov 2019. With his knowledge and standard experiences, I believe he can also serve as the TGbn MAC ad hoc chair well and continue his contribution to the TG.

Best regards,
Tuncer Baykas