Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Comment on 1907

Many thanks for the response Yelin,
I agree that there needs to be a method for identifying neighboring AP MLD's that are not co-located but are part of the same logical entity above (UFT in your contribution). We should be able to assign a  MAC address to this logical entity and announce it to achieve the identification problem.
Also open to hearing other opinions.

Best
Pooya