Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Motions for TGbn on Thursday 18th of 2024 during the PM2 session

Hello Alfred,

Can you please add the following motion to the list of motions for TGbn PM2 session

-      Move to add the following text to the TGbn SFD

n  11bn defines a mechanism that enables a non-AP MLD to roam from one AP MLD to another AP MLD and the non-AP MLD remains in state 4 (see 11.3) during and after roaming to the other AP MLD

The SP result was:

83Y, 22N, 22A

Here is the list of contributions that contributed towards this motion

23/1908r2

23/1884r2

23/2157r2

23/1996r0