Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn Planned Motions

Hi, Alfred,

Please add the below for motion in PM2 today.

It was discussed in Wednesday AM2 11bn MAC and no objection was received.

Thank you!

Do you agree to enable per TID buffer size reporting of a larger queue in UHR?

Note: It is an optional feature.

Note: In the baseline, the maximum approximate per TID queue size to report is 2,147,328 octets

BRs,

Frank