[STDS-802-11-TGBN] Request to defer SP about C-BSR or coordinated resource request signaling in doc.: 11-24/716

Hi Alfred,

Thanks for allocating time to discuss the SP.
I realized that there are still a lot of concerns about the revised SP text you sent to me in the chatbox. More clarifications need to be made.
Therefore, I request to defer the following SP (may not run during the July Plenary). I need more time to discuss this with TGbn members.

Do you agree to add the following text to the TGbn SFD:
Note 1: The signaling is used to indicate information of the pending traffic by an AP to its neighboring AP(s). The details of the information are TBD.
Note 2: It's TBD whether the UHR AP transmitting the signaling is in an AP set (including MBSSID set or/and co-hosted BSSID set) or an individual AP.

Best regards,
Pei Zhou

TCL