From: Xiaogang Chen <xiaogang.g.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2024 6:43 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Posted: Updated TGbn Agenda

Caution: This is an external email. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, report the message using the 'Report this email' button

Hi Alfred, Sigurd

There are two contributions I presented a few meetings back as follows. If we have time, can you add them to the PHY agenda for SP? One SP in each contribution. Thanks.

11-24-0180-00-00bn-thoughts-on-the-beamforming-and-feedback
11-23-1877-01-00bn-analysis-on-the-ldpc-rate-matching