Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] Straw Polls on MAP scheme for 11bn MAC

Hi Alfred,

Can you put the strawpoll from contribution [24/941r0] to the agenda? Since we ran out of time in the joint session, we could not run the strawpoll:

Do you agree that a TXOP Sharing Group which may be a subset of a MAPC group should be established to coordinate the sharing of TXOPs?

Thank you,

Klaus