[STDS-802-11-TGBN] Straw Poll on TWT Termination Indication mechanism in MAC

Hi Alfred,

Following presentation of document 408r0 (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0408-00-00bn-enhancements-on-twt-sp-management.pptx) in March F2F, please queue the following SP to the MAC 11bn queue.

SP1

Do you agree to define a new mechanism in 802.11bn that enables a STA to indicate its readiness to terminate an ongoing TWT SP
•NOTE 1 – The exact signaling mechanism is TBD, and existing frames and fields may be used with suitable modifications
•NOTE 2 – The SP does not propose changing the termination mechanism/signaling itself. As per current spec, a TWT SP may be terminated as specified in 26.8.5

All, we have been discussing this topic since 802.11be and the feedback from the group at the time was to bring it back in TGbn as it was later into TGbe. During my presentation, I believe I answered all questions. If there are further questions or feedback on the SP, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kumail