发件人: huangguogang
发送时间: 2024718 23:16
收件人: huangguogang <huangguogang1@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; 'Alfred Asterjadhi' <aasterja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
主题: 回复: Straw Polls on roaming in MAC

Hi Alfred,

I would like to make a minor change on the SP text, as shown in below:

SP2. Do you support to define a mechanism in 11bn where a non-AP MLD may request setting up one or more links with target AP MLD through either the current AP MLD (e.g. over the DS, etc.) or the target AP MLD over the air?

Supporting list: [24/0349r3, 24/0679r1]

Regards

Guogang Huang