Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] terminology discussion for multi-AP coordination 11-24/874

Hi Xiaofei ,All,

Thanks for initiating this mail thread.

I'm not sure what's the meaning of " Initiating/Participating AP", do you mean a specific MAP frame is only transmitted by the initiating AP, and the Participating AP can't?

Or the first AP that initializes a special MAP procedure is called Initiating AP, that's, any AP can be Initiating AP, and the corresponding responder is the Participating AP?  And then any AP can initialize any MAP procedure?

Besides a unified terminology in MAP scheme,  it will be helpful if anyone help to clarify what's your purpose, and what you are looking for.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang (杨志杰)

Original