Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn MAC Queue request



Hi Alfred,


Can you please queue the following SPs for MAC. They follow up on my earlier contribution 11-23/1873 Post-FCS MAC Padding?


  1. Do you agree that the I-FCS in a Trigger frame is included as part of 2 contiguous User Info fields known as I-FCS User Info fields?

  2. Do you agree that the AID in these 2 I-FCS User Info fields have the same special AID12 value of 2009?

  3. Do you agree that the 32 bits of the actual I-FCS are distributed between the 2 I-FCS User Info fields keeping 24 bits in first User Info and 8 bits in second User Info?

  4. Do you agree that the I-FCS bits in each I-FCS User Info field start on the byte boundary after leaving a gap of 4 reserved bits after the AID12 field?

  5. Do you agree that the input to the I-FCS computation covers all bytes from the Frame Control field up to and including the last User Info that precedes the I-FCS, but not including anything in the I-FCS User Info fields or later?

    1.  The input of the I-FCS does not cover any of the fields starting from the first IFCS User Info field

  6. Do you agree that the I-FCS User Info fields appear after all User Info fields that are addressed to STAs that require the inclusion of I-FCS?

  7. Do you agree that the PN and MIC in a Trigger frame are included in 8 contiguous dedicated User Info fields, and that the first 2 User Info fields carry the 6-bytes of the PN field in fragments of 3 bytes; and the following 6 User Info fields carry the 16-bytes of the MIC field in fragments of 3 bytes each, except for the last user info field that contains the last 1 byte of the MIC field

    1. Within these dedicated User Info Fields, the 4 bits [B12-B15] after the AID12 field are reserved to align on the byte boundary followed by either 3 bytes of content [B16 to B39] or 1 byte of content [B16 B23]?




Regards,

Sindhu



On Mon, Jan 13, 2025 at 8:32 AM hongwon.lee <hongwon.lee@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Alfred,

 

Could you please update my one of SPs below?

 

SP#4: Do you agree to include the following into the 11bn SFD?

  • In response to BSRP Trigger frame transmitted by a non-AP STA, an AP transmits a Multi-STA BlockAck frame

–        Block Ack Starting Sequence Control subfield and Block Ack Bitmap subfield are not present if there is no any feedback information

–        Values of Ack Type and TID are TBD

Supporting documents: [24/1464]

 

Best Regards,

Hongwon

 

From: hongwon.lee <hongwon.lee@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2025 4:06 PM
To: 'STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-11-TGBN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBN] TGbn MAC Queue request

 

Hi Alfred,

 

Happy New Year!!!

 

Could you please add the following contribution to the MAC Queue?

  • [Control] 11-25/0062r0 More Consideration for feedback information     Hongwon Lee(LG Electronics)

 

Could you also please add the following SPs to the MAC Queue?

 

SP#1: Do you agree to include the following into the 11bn SFD?

  • A TXOP holder transmitting a BSRP Trigger frame as an ICF which is addressed to at least a UHR STA that enabled a dynamic unavailability operation mode, shall ensure that UL Length sets to a sufficient length for PPDU that contains a Multi-STA BA as an ICR including unavailability information

Supporting documents: [24/1464]

 

SP#2: Do you agree to include the following into the 11bn SFD?

  • When a STA intends to indicate unavailability in a BSRP Trigger frame as an initial control frame (ICF), the unavailability consists of:

–        Unavailability Target Start Time field that indicate the start time in TSF when the STA becomes unavailable and uses 9 bits with a granularity of 64us, and

–        Unavailability Duration field that indicates the time during which the STA is unavailable and uses 9 bits with a granularity of 64us

 Supporting documents: [24/1464]

 

SP#3: Do you agree to include the following into the 11bn SFD?

  • When a STA intends to indicate unavailability in a BSRP Trigger frame as an initial control frame (ICF), the unavailability is indicated in a Special User Info field with an AID

–        The AID is TBD (but not 2007)

 Supporting documents: [24/1464]

 

SP#4: Do you agree to include the following into the 11bn SFD?

  • In response to BSRP Trigger frame transmitted by a non-AP STA, an AP transmits a Multi-STA BlockAck frame in which Block Ack Starting Sequence Control subfield and Block Ack Bitmap subfield are not present

–        Values of Ack Type and TID are TBD

Supporting documents: [24/1464]

 

Best Regards,

Hongwon


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGBN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGBN&A=1


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-11-TGBN list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGBN&A=1

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature