[STDS-802-11-TGBP] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBP] Plan to add one more meeting slot on Wed PM2

Hi Bo,

Thanks for your announcement. The following 3 contributions from our side could be presented on Wed PM2:

11-24/1215, Feasibility study on long range backscatter operation, Wei Lin

11-24/1212, Discussion on AMP Channel access, Rojan Chitrakar

11-24/1208, Thoughts on the AMP WPT protocol, Ian Bajaj

Best Regards

Bin