From:孙波;
To:stds-802-11-tgbp <STDS-802-11-TGBP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date:2024-07-17 10:24:30
Subject:[STDS-802-11-TGBP] Plan to add one more meeting slot on Wed PM2

Hello, all,

Since our progress is behind the agenda, I have requested the WG to arrange one more meeting slot on Wed PM2 for TGbp. I will confirm the new meeting slot once the request is approved during the mid-week plenary.

Meanwhile, please send me an email to let me know whether your submissions could be presented on Wed PM2. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo