Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] TGmc review of MDR

All,

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1108-00-000m-mec-reference-comment.docx contains
proposed resolutions to the MEC reference and bibliography comments, per my action item in
Adrian's list item 3.

Thanks,

Dorothy

-----------------------
Dorothy Stanley
Aruba Networks

dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx

+1 630-363-1389

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Stephens, Adrian P <Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear TGmc folks,

We almost completed the review of the 802.11REVmc MDR.

The updated document is on the server:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0781-09-0000-p802-11revmc-mdr-report.doc

Actions pending:

1.       Adrian to solicit Stephen McCann’s help to disambiguate:

When an AP is located in a regulatory domain that requires location capabilities, the ESR field shall onlymay be set to 1 and the Network Type shall onlymay be set to “Emergency services only network” (see Table 8-219 (Access network type)), if location capability is enabled on the AP; the ESR field shall not be set to 1 and the Network Type shall not be set to “Emergency services only network” otherwise.

2.       Adrian to summarise in MDR the changes related to ADDBA frame.

3.       Dorothy to check potentially redundant normative references cited in the MEC report.

There are also notes related to updating the WG11 style guide.   This will happen when the dust has well and truly

settled.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)