[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVmc D3.4 review process- all submission authors read!

Dear 802.11m folks,

This is a heads up…

We approved changes to REVmc from submissions both with and without related LB202 comments.

The editors have almost completed their editing task,  and I will be starting a review early next week with

a completion date of 5th Dec (i.e. 2 weeks elapsed,  one of which is a holiday week in the USA).

As the number of comments isn’t huge,  the editors will review each others’ work where the comment

does not relate to a submission.   I will be asking submission authors to review changes related to their

submissions.

The submissions unrelated to a comment are:

Ref

Author

11-14/1352r0

Lisa Ward

11-14/1353r3

Adrian Stephens

11-14/1276r1

Ganesh Venkatesan

11-14/1421r0

Stephen McCann

11-14/1494r1

Jouni Malinen

11-14/1015r2

Ganesh Venkatesan

The submissions related to a comment are:

Ref

CountOfCID

Author

1-14/0923

2

Michael Montemurro

1-14/0952

1

Gabor Bajko

1-14/1003

1

Wookbong Lee

1-14/1041

6

Dorothy Stanley

1-14/1052

2

Mingguang Xu

1-14/1104

5

Mark Rison

1-14/1274

7

Carlos Cordeiro

1-14/1358

11

Mark Hamilton

1-14/1391

1

Yongho Seok

1-14/1412

4

Menzo Wentink

1-14/1413

7

Carlos Cordeiro

If you wish to nominate one of your co-authors or volunteer,  please reply and let me know.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)