[STDS-802-11-TGM] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0532-09-000m-revmc-sponsor-ballot-comments.xls uploaded

Dear TGm folks,

I have uploaded https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0532-09-000m-revmc-sponsor-ballot-comments.xls.

This contains the following EDITOR comments:

Owning Ad-hoc

Submission Required

Assigned

Discuss

Review

Resolution Drafted

Ready for Motion

Approved

Duplicate

Defer

Grand Total

EDITOR

32

18

2

6

969

5

111

28

1

1172

201505 approved

48

48

201506 approved

63

63

ANA

2

2

Duplicates

28

28

Editorials

30

8

2

115

1

156

Editorials - for Professional Editor

1

1

Editorials - ready for motion

1

5

6

Editorials - rework required

1

1

Editorials - speculatively edited

6

630

636

General

2

1

8

11

Similar to CID 5308

119

119

Similar to CID 5837

3

3

Style - 1.4

1

1

Style - contents of

2

2

Style - Extensibility

4

4

Style - for a

52

52

Style - IEEE Std

3

3

Style - value for

14

14

Style - value of

18

18

Style - WNM-Notification

4

4

EDITOR_A

1

1

Editorials - for Ed review

1

1

Grand Total

32

18

2

6

969

5

111

29

1

1173

I hope to bring a motion during next week’s session to approve “Editorials - speculatively edited” and any comments

marked ready for motion.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)