[STDS-802-11-TGM] Various TGmc editorial docs updated

Dear TGmc participants,

I have updated the following based on feedback received:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0230-01-000m-sb1-stephens-resolutions-part-1.doc

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0532-33-000m-revmc-sponsor-ballot-comments.xls

The former contains “trivial technical” resolutions.  I will bring them to TGmc for review.

The latter contains the following tabs:

Tab Name

Number of comments

                                                         Notes

Comments

5134

EDITOR

411

GEN

163

MAC

254

Architecture

1

Editing defect from SB0

1

Editorials

231

Please review by email and let me have any issues.  I will move comments from this to “objected to” on request.  Absent any feedback,  I propose to bring  a motion asap to approve these resolutions in due course.

Editorials objected to

1

Will be reviewed in TGmc

Editorials rejected

21

Will eventually be reviewed in TGmc,  but with no urgency to allow alternative resolutions to be brought by the commenter(s).

Editorials rework required

8

These are comments that were speculatively edited in D5.1 where subsequent individual feedback has resulted to a change in the resolution that needs to be propagated into the draft.

Please review by email and let me have any issues.  I will move comments from this to “objected to” on request.  Absent any feedback,  I propose to bring  a motion asap to approve these resolutions in due course.

Frame Exchange Sequences

1

Frame Formats

84

Inadequate comment

1

MAC Management

6

MAC Operation

16

MAC SAP

13

Other PHY

5

PHY SAP

1

PICS

1

Security

1

Terminology

17

VHT PHY

2

Please see “notes” column for my proposed handling of the editorial comments.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)