Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVmd EDITOR2 ad-hoc spreadsheet uploaded

A “can” in clause 11 means the 802.11 Standard is giving permission to some device to do this.

I thought "can" in 802.11 meant "is possible given what other parts of

the standard say"?  I thought "permission to do this" is "may".

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk