[STDS-802-11-TGM] EDITOR2 ad-hoc comment spreadsheet uploaded (19/2160r5)

Hi Dorothy and all,

Latest version of the EDITOR2 ad-hoc comment spreadsheet (19/2160r5)
is uploaded at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2160-05-000m-revmd-editor2-standards-association-ballot-comments.xlsx

For this version, I have added a new motion tab, M, that lists 6 CIDs
that have been reviewed in the Irvine interim and ready for motion:
4324, 4307, 4020, 4021, 4312 and 4202

In summary, there are 106 CIDs that are ready for motion:

[1]  Motion-EDITOR2-K contains 15 CIDs from my contribution 19/2163r3
[2]  Motion-EDITOR2-L contains 85 CIDs that were previously under review.
[3]  Motion-EDITOR2-M contains 6 CIDs that were reviewed in the Irvine interim

Thanks and Regards,
Edward