[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 4097 discussion

Dear all,
           during the TGmd teleconference on June 12th, we discussed the following CID:

CID

Clause Number(C)

Page(C)

Line(C)

Comment

Proposed Change

4097

11.23.3.4

2432

53

The start of this sentence is incorrect "The RLQP payload contains RLQP-elements", as it is GAS that contains RLQP-elements.

Change the start of the cited sentence to "The GAS payload contains RLQP-elements"

and I received some feedback on better wording of the proposed change, which is now:

"RLQP-elements are contained in GAS Query Requests and GAS Query Responses”

Any comments or discussion about this please? Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen