[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated resolutions for REVme 802.1D comments

Hello everyone,

Based on yesterday's call, I went through and updated my document with proposed resolutions to these comments (see link below). The comments highlighted in yellow indicate comments that we need more discussion on. The un-highlighted comments look to be a simple replacement of 802.1D with 802.1Q.

When referencing UPs mapped to 802.1D in IEEE 802.11-2016 and previous versions, I tried to just refer to the values as 802.11 UPs (it looked like this could be handled in Clause 5 mostly). I also adjusted some of the comment resolutions for text describing the TCLAS element. Without changing behavior, I suggested changes where classifier value 2 maps to 802.1Q-2003 VLAN Tag TCI, where classifier value 5 maps to the current version of 802.1Q.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0695-01-000m-revme-cc35-802-1d-comments.xlsx

If you have comments, please let me know and I'll schedule this for an upcoming teleconference in May.

Cheers,

Mike