Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated resolutions for REVme 802.1D comments

Mike,
        thanks for doing this work.  I'm happy with the resolutions you have prepared, especially those for the UPs (CIDs 55 and 56). The only thing I would update is to duplicate some of the comment resolutions and remove your tentative resolutions such as "see CID 60" (CID 61).

Kind regards

Stephen