From: M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 1:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Agenda for REVme for the Jan 2022 Wireless Interim

Sorry everyone, I posted the incorrect link:

Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers,

Mike

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 2:29 PM M Montemurro <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I posted this week's agenda for REVme here:

Note that we will be running motions on the remaining CC35 comment resolutions on Tuesday Jan 18 (tomorrow).

If there are any requests for agenda items, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike