Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme LB 258 - EDITOR1 ad hoc comment spreadsheet posted - 22/0073r2

Hello Mike and All,

I have posted the updated spreadsheet for EDITOR1 ad hoc comments, see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0073-02-000m-revme-wg-lb258-editor1-ad-hoc-comments.xlsx.

Doc 22/0073r2 includes following changes:

  • CID 1899 and CID 2102 were removed from the tab “Motion-EDITOR1-1A”. The status of those two comments were changed from “Ready for Motion” to “Submission Required” as the commenter indicated that the issues are wider than cited subclauses. Therefore they were assigned to the commenter for submissions.
  • The resolutions for CID 1380 and CID 1611 have been updated.

Now, the tab “Motion-EDITOR1-1A” includes 93 trivial editorial comments, ready for motion. I plan to have a motion to approve those 93 trivial editorial comments on Monday (1/24).

If you have any questions or would like to remove any comments from the tab “Motion-EDITOR1-1A”, please let me know.

Regards,

Emily Qi