[STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D1.0 PHY comment assignments

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0727-08-000m-revme-phy-comments.xls

contains the initial PHY comment assignments for 11me/D1.0.

Please do tell me if:

- you are assigned a comment that you didn't raise and don't wish

to resolve

- you are not assigned a comment that you wish to resolve (whether or

not you raised it)

[In the Ad-hoc notes the strings "getdirection" and "confirmdirection"

both mean a TG discussion should probably occur before a submission

is developed (the former because a direction is needed, the latter

just to confirm the proposed direction).  Comments with Ad-hoc status

"Review" have a submission/set of proposed changes that I hope are

straightforward and uncontentious; those with "Discuss" might need

more extensive discussion!]

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk