[STDS-802-11-TGM] LB 258 SEC adhoc comments posted

Hi all,

I've posted the latest SEC adhoc spreadsheet here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0105-02-000m-revme-lb258-sec-adhoc-comments.xlsx

A couple of notes on the spreadsheet:
Submission Required - Are the submission required comments.
TDLS - comments assigned to Menzo on TDLS
Discuss - These are comments I'm working on - will eventually move to review status.

All the remaining tabs with exception of the motion tabs are comments in the review state. I intend to work through these on calls starting on Friday. I have updated the adhoc notes for each Review comment to show the context and clarify the proposed text changes for the comment.

I've tried to group together related comments where I saw value in discussing the comments as a group.

The plan for the Friday meeting is to begin going through the security related comments (all tabs except for Annex)

Cheers,

Mike