[STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVme EDITOR1 ad hoc comment spreadsheet 22/0073r3

Hello Mike and All,

EDITOR1 ad hoc comment spreadsheet have been updated and uploaded, see: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0073-03-000m-revme-wg-lb258-editor1-ad-hoc-comments.xlsx

Doc 22/0073r3 includes three new tabs:

  • “Motion-EDITOR1-1B” tab includes one comment that is ready for motion. This comment was reviewed in a teleconference in February. I plan to have a motion to approve this comment on 2/28/2022.
  • “Offline-Review-0222” tab includes 18 trivial editorial comments. The comment resolutions are provided to these comments. I would like to ask members to review them offline. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. It is my intention to have a motion to approve these comments on 3/14/2022. So, Please review them!!
  • “TG-Review-0222” tab includes 35 comments that are ready for the TG review. I have requested TGme meeting time to review these comments in the March IEEE meeting sessions.

Best Regards,

Emily Qi