Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 2056

Right, so I would make it all consistent:

Change “maximum duration of the data stream” to “duration of the PPDU” at REVme D1.1

P3794L60

P4487L43

P3992L60

      Change "length of the data stream" to "duration of the PPDU" at D1.1/3624.2

(The one at 3514.54 should indeed be "length of the PSDU", because there the

SIG field really does directly give the length of the PSDU in octets.)

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk

For the S1G case we may receive an NDP (Null Data PPDU) which won't result in receiving a PSDU, so PPDU makes sense (to me).

Thanks,

Dave