Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Proposed REVme comment resolutions for various security related comments

The non-AP STA doesn’t always inform the AP when it is leaving the BSS and needs to keep the KCK for some amount of time. If the non-AP STA knows the duration for which the AP will keep the KCK, then it knows when to include the MIC and when not

In general I think the idea is good, but IMHO we need to refine it a bit prior to a motion

Thx
Sid

Sent from my iPhone