[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 4069 - SA Query optimization for reassoc-to-same-BSS

I updated the document based on the discussion today:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0537-04-000m-reassociating-sta-recognition.docx

The current plan is to bring this comment back for additional
discussion in a June telco. If there are any additional comments, I'd
appreciate them over email before the telco. In particular, I would
like to hear views on which of the three potential options should be
followed to avoid having to maintain three different sets of edits.

At this point, I'm recommending the option 1b (i.e., just the SA Query
optimization for reassoc-to-same-BSS) to be used and if there is
anyone who would want option 1 (otherwise same as 1b, but with
additional constraint added for skipping SA Query procedure based on
SAE authentication) or option 2 (otherwise same as option 1 but with
additional notes describing how this design could be used for another
use case which would likely end up being quite similar to one of the
mechanisms available in P802.11bh/D1.0) to continue to be considered,
it would be helpful to get clear indication of that and ideally some
justification on why TGme should cover the additional items as a part
of this recirculation ballot.

- Jouni