Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Teleconference Reminder for May 6 @ 10am and May Interim agenda posted

Mike/all: Update:

802REVc appears to have settled on Wednesday PM2 (not Tuesday PM2).  I’m not sure how your agenda is filling out, Mike, but you can ignore my request below (about Tuesday), and instead please consider that I am likely to miss the Wed PM2 slot in REVme.

Thanks.  Mark

From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 3 May, 2024 16:34
To: 'M Montemurro' <montemurro.michael@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Reza Hedayat' <reza_hedayat@xxxxxxxxx>; 'Joseph Levy' <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Teleconference Reminder for May 6 @ 10am and May Interim agenda posted

Hi, Mike,

Apologies for this, but due to the conflict with IEEE 802REVc, which appears will likely be on Tuesday PM2, I will miss that meeting slot of REVme.  So, first, this is a heads-up to you, for your planning.

But, also, if possible, I would like to attend the discussion on CID 7091, and (less important, but would be nice) CID 7123.  Is there any way those 2 CIDs could be moved to another meeting slot?  If not, I completely understand.

Thanks!  Mark