Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Replay counter text cleanup

Hi Mark,

While there may be issues with the phrase "is negotiated" throughout the standard, my changes don't change/add/remove that phrase. And actually, the text I'm proposing to delete in the first set of changes can be considered independently of the negotiation, since the text in question is completely unrelated to the replay counter management described in this subclause.

The second and third sets of changes are even less related to the "is negotiated" issue.

There is no overlap between my changes and Po-Kai's.

Thanks,
- Henry