[STDS-802-11] Call for presentation in Teleconference TGai

To all

I would like  to recommend you  to make  presentation in our regular
teleconferences before September meeting.

The teleconference  discussion of the contribution for Spec text which
will be presented in September meeting will improve the smooth progress.

The submission of presentation should be submitted by 48 hours advantage
to the teleconference. ( 18:00 ET every Sunday)

Best regards
Hiroshi Mano / (ATRD) TGai Chair\