[STDS-802-11] WebDAV-based slurper for Mentor

I have put together a Python script, based on the Python WebDAV library v0.3.1
from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Python_WebDAV_Library/0.3.1 ,
which slurps new files from Mentor and puts them into per-TG directories
under a specifed root.  It can be configured to only look at
a particular TG and/or year, if so desired.  (It can also in principle
slurp from WGs other than 802.11, but I haven't tested this.)

I am willing to make this script available to interested parties, on strictly
"as is; no liability" and "as long as stocks last; offer may be withdrawn
at any time" bases.  Please email me if you would like to try it (I am running
this under Cygwin on a Windows 7 box, so I am especially interested in
operation on a Windows box but not using Cygwin (or similar), or on operation
on a non-Windows box).

Mark

--
Mark RISON, Systems Architect, Wi-Fi    English/Esperanto/Français
Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600